UC-Interop – Video Conferencing & Collaboration for Every Platform and Every Device
Seamlessly connecting conference room systems from different vendors with Office 365 and Skype for Business – on-premises, hybrid and cloud
Communication and collaboration have become increasingly important in the modern workplace. According to Gartner, group video conferencing usage will grow by as much as 400% by 2019. However, the greatest challenge in modern communication is achieving integration across different devices, platforms and conference programs.
Get to know the progressive interoperability solution UC-Interop that seamlessly connects Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business with other conferencing room systems enabling a consistent video and collaboration experience across devices and platforms.
What`s expected of collaboration solutions
- Easily start and join a meeting – regardless if you or your attendees are joining from a desktop, mobile, or conferencing system
- Engage in high quality audio, video, and content sharing functionalities•Experience homogeneous collaboration from every platform – regardless if they are on premise, hybrid or in the cloud
- Scale the solution based on current demand
- Activate services for all users from an easy-to-understand consumption-based licensing model
Spearhead your video conferencing with UC-Interop and engage in seamless collaboration!
Discover UC-Interop for Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business – on-premises, hybrid AND cloud!
The cloud-based interoperability service connects Skype for Business meetings with conference room systems from Avaya, Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom and other vendors in a single click - a key advantage when compared with conventional bridging solutions.
Seamless connections between Skype for Business and third-party conferencing solutions
- Seamless connections between Skype for Business and common SIP/H.323 conferencing end points
- Bi-directional support for content sharing
- Ready to use with global coverage
- Microsoft Office 365 certified
The perfect conferencing & collaboration match - tailored to fit your every need and demand
- Fully customizable interoperability solution
- Highly scalable “pay-as-you-need” licensing model
- Various service options available now for Skype for Business and Office 365 – in combination with premium support services, as well as, hosting & management for on-premises, hybrid and cloud environments
Easily schedule meetings & natively collaborate with business partners on all platforms
- Audio, video and web meeting in a single platform
- Zero-touch-provisioning – simply schedule your meetings from Outlook
- Click-to-join experience – no need to remember numbers or dial-in using the remote control
- Best-in-class user adoption – consistent user experience in a familiar, native layout
Zero-touch-configuration to enable continuous video and content stream
- Built on your existing IT communication infrastructure protecting your IT investments at the same time
- Best in class performance with unique cascading technology
- High IT security hosted in a private Cloud in Europe
- Bundled with 24/7 365 “follow the sun” support
Trust your reliable partner!
Whether you are looking for a custom interoperability solution to fit your business or want to optimize your existing in-room conferencing solutions, such as Skype Room Systems or platforms of other vendors, we can help!